It's that time of year! Time to recruit for the next season of Team in Training. We already have 83 athletes signed up for the season, which kicks off on December 1. Read on for more info!
Do you want to race your first or fastest Olympic distance triathlon next year? Do you like to travel? Do you like to do good things for others? If you answered yes...TNT is for you!
We are the largest endurance training organization in the country. Our athletes raise money to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We are currently recruiting a team to race at the St. Anthony’s Triathlon in St. Petersburg, Florida in April. This is one of the premiere races in the country drawing athletes from around the world including top professionals. Here’s what we provide the team:
- A detailed training schedule with several ability levels to choose from
- Options for true beginners all the way to experienced athletes
- Awesome coaches - Charley Perez, Mary Carey, Khem Suthiwan & Nicole Drummer
- Coached run on Tuesday nights - one option at Wash Park and one in Lone Tree
- Coached swim workout on Wednesday nights
- Coached rides and/or runs on Saturday mornings
- Clinics on topics such as gear selection, stretching, Triathlon 101, etc.
- Hotel acommodations in Florida for three nights
- Bike transporation to your event
- Entry into the race
- Two group dinners in Florida
- Mentors and team captains to help you every step of the way
- An Honored Hero to inspire you all season
- A TNT wetsuit that is yours to keep
So, what’s the catch? All we ask from our participants is that they have fun, train hard and raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Come join this amazing team. Make a difference while you train and race triathlon. Information meetings are taking place this month. To find an info meeting near you or to sign up for our team, please visit www.teamintraining.org. If you have questions, you can also contact any of the coaches listed above! Hope to see many of you on this awesome team.