Did your fitness goals for the year go out the window in February or March? Are you lacking motivation? Struggling to get to the gym or out the door?
Join us for another amazing season of Team in Training with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Beginners welcome! Intermediate athletes welcome! Everyone is welcome to join other inspirational people to train for a triathlon and help others at the same time.
We are the largest endurance training organization in the country. Our athletes raise money to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We are currently recruiting a team to race at the San Diego Triathlon Classic on September 7. Don't miss this chance to race in San Diego - where triathlon started. Beautiful scenery and a great race environment. Here’s what we provide the team:
- A detailed training schedule with several ability levels to choose from
- Options for true beginners all the way to experienced athletes
- Awesome coaches - Charley Perez, Mary Carey, Khem Suthiwan, Nicole Drummer and Steve Shumway
- Coached run workouts on Tuesday nights in Denver
- Coached swim workouts on Wednesday nights at Arapahoe Community College
- Coached rides and/or runs on Saturday mornings all over the Denver area
- Clinics on topics such as gear selection, stretching, Triathlon 101, etc.
- Entry into the race
- A team dinner before the race
- Bike shipping to and from San DIego
- Hotel accommodations for the weekend
- A party/dinner after the race
- Mentors and team captains to help you every step of the way
- An Honored Hero to inspire you all season
So, what’s the catch? All we ask from our participants is that they have fun, train hard and raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Come join this amazing team. Make a difference while you train and race triathlon. Information meetings are taking place this month. To find an info meeting near you or to sign up for our team, please visit www.teamintraining.org. If you have questions, you can also contact any of the coaches listed above! Hope to see many of you on this awesome team.