Join us for another amazing season of Team in Training with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Beginners welcome! Intermediate athletes welcome! Everyone is welcome to join other inspirational people to train for a triathlon and help others at the same time.
We are the largest endurance training organization in the country. Our athletes raise money to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We are currently recruiting a team to race at the Loveland Lake to Lake Triathlon in June. This is one of the most popular races in Colorado. Beautiful scenery and a great race environment. Here’s what we provide the team:
- A detailed training schedule with several ability levels to choose from
- Options for true beginners all the way to experienced athletes
- Awesome coaches - Charley Perez, Mary Carey, Khem Suthiwan & Nicole Drummer
- Coached run on Tuesday nights - one option at Wash Park and one in Lone Tree
- Coached swim workout on Wednesday nights at Arapahoe Community College
- Coached rides and/or runs on Saturday mornings all over the Denver area
- Clinics on topics such as gear selection, stretching, Triathlon 101, etc.
- Entry into the race
- A team dinner before the race
- Mentors and team captains to help you every step of the way
- An Honored Hero to inspire you all season
- A TNT wetsuit that is yours to keep
So, what’s the catch? All we ask from our participants is that they have fun, train hard and raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Come join this amazing team. Make a difference while you train and race triathlon. Information meetings are taking place this month. To find an info meeting near you or to sign up for our team, please visit www.teamintraining.org. If you have questions, you can also contact any of the coaches listed above! Hope to see many of you on this awesome team.